|Lifting speed (at rated load)||mm/s||380|
|Lowering speed ( unloaded)||mm/s||300-600|
|Mast tilt (forward/backward)||Grad||6/10|
|Dimensions||Overall length(with fork)||mm||5450(7890)|
|Mast height (retracted)||mm||3500|
(1) Design Standards: Designed by well-known European port machine company, the truck is synchronized with the technical level of same period European product. The truck with higher security not only meets national standards but also EU standards (EN1459；ISO15018).
(2) Drivelines: Cummins 6.7 engine meeting national level 3 (EU3) emission standard is assembled on the truck, with strong drive power and good weather-resistance.
(3) Transmission: The model is assembled with originally imported ZF transmission with smooth and high efficient gear shifting.
(4) Drive axle: The truck is assembled with originally imported Kessler axle with wet disc brakes specially designed for heavy trucks, meeting continuous operation in poor working conditions and maintenance-free requirements.
(5) Hydraulic system: American Parker hydraulic system with high efficiency and fuel economy is assembled on the truck. The innovative design of self-cleaning hydraulic cooling system extends the interval between oil changes and reduces the total cost of the machine ownership. Advanced techniques such as load sensing, dual pump converging, and small flow under high pressure are applied to save energy and reduce the cost.
(6) Electronic controlling system: CanBus technology increases engine and transmission reliability.
(7) High strength structure components: Heavy-duty box-type chassis is more reliable.